Tuesday, 21 October 2008

This work is good V

Too much good stuff to write about so definately go to his site and take a look.
I love all the "THINGS FOR SALE THAT I WILL MAIL YOU";
  • If you give me $1,626 I will go to the small Okinawan island called Taketomi and send you an envelope filled with star-sand (don't worry, I've been there before, I know where to go). I will send it from there.
  • If you give me $30 I will buy $30 worth of cookies and give them away to people I find in the street. I will send you an email with the details of where I bought the cookies, and the exact minute and date I started giving them away and the exact minute I gave away the last one.
  • If you give me $1 I will sit in silence and think about you for one minute. I will send you an email when I start this, and I'll send you another email when I'm done.Very VERY cool.