It is strange how many words keep on popping up. I might make a graph with some of the more popular ones, akin to the graphs and pie-charts they have for the power 100 in this months Art Review. Just need to find somewhere in East London that prints a3, double-sided, black and white and then they can be distributed!
Saturday, 24 October 2009
Frieze Zine!
It can't have escaped many that it was Frieze week last week and at the same time as selling subscriptions, going to Czech film-screenings, fair openings, talks and the like, I made this prototype for a zine. Keeping to the same alphabet format as the last one, the challenge for this one was to write 10 words about 24 galleries (abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvqxyz). Only a few of the galleries are British so it makes for some interesting reading!


It is strange how many words keep on popping up. I might make a graph with some of the more popular ones, akin to the graphs and pie-charts they have for the power 100 in this months Art Review. Just need to find somewhere in East London that prints a3, double-sided, black and white and then they can be distributed!
It is strange how many words keep on popping up. I might make a graph with some of the more popular ones, akin to the graphs and pie-charts they have for the power 100 in this months Art Review. Just need to find somewhere in East London that prints a3, double-sided, black and white and then they can be distributed!